Fortnite is a game developed by EpicGames that has recently added the Battle Royale game mode in which you must fight to be the last player standing, individually or in small teams or groups. This game is available on major consoles such as Xbox One, Play Station 4, PC and Mac.
To learn more about how to download and install Fortnite Battle Royale for PC, as well as the minimum system requirements for the game to work, read the following article, where we’ll tell you everything you need to know.
Requirements for installing Battle Royale for Windows
- Windows 7, 8, 9 or 10 as operating system, preferably 64 bits.
- For the processor, the minimum requirement is Intel Core i3 2.4 GHz or the equivalent in AMD.
- 4 GB of RAM memory.
- A graphics card or an Intel HD 4000 processor.
However, to get the most out of this game, the recommended requirements are as follows:
- The Windows 7 operating system or one of its other versions, i.e. Windows 8, 9 or 10.
- In this case, the recommended processor is an Intel Core i5 2.8 GHz processor or equivalent in AMD.
- For the graphics card, we recommend Nvidia Ge Force GTX 660 (2GB of VRAM) or AMD Radeon HD 7870 (2GB of VRAM).
- 8 GB of RAM memory.
- How to download and install Fortnite Battle Royale
The first thing you should know is that this game is completely free and the first thing you should do to start enjoying it is to enter the Fortnite section of the EpicGames page with Android.
- On the website the first thing you see when you enter is a game banner that invites you to click on the image to access the download, so at the bottom you find 2 buttons to access the game trailer.
- The site is fully interactive and will take you on a tour of the video game to familiarize you with the environment, tools and gameplay.
- Once you have had fun reviewing the short circuit and downloading, you will find several game packs. These game packs known as Founder Pack vary in price and offer access to better weapons, exclusive events and all season long, however, you can still enjoy the game for free.
- Below you will find a button with the words “play for free” through which you will be directed to the page where you must register before accessing the game download.
- As on many pages where you are asked to register before logging in, you can log in with your Facebook or G+ account, which can save you a few minutes.
After this process, you log in with your Fb or G+ user, the page asks you permission to link your account to an existing account or to link it to a new EpicGames account if you already have a much better one and if you don’t have one, simply enter your email address, the name you want to have on screen and finally accept the terms and guarantees.
Tips for downloading Fortnite Battle Royale for Windows
As you can see for yourself, the process of filling out the form and downloading the game is quite simple, but keep in mind the following:
- The speed of the Internet can slow down downloading, so take some precautions.
- Have the name you want to see on the screen before so you don’t waste time trying to choose a name that has been taken by someone else, which is always a challenge when choosing a game alias.
- Content warning
- As in most video games, this one is well identified and with the suggestion to be played by people over 12 years old. This type of warning is important to protect young children from violent content that may be present in these games and that could affect their behaviour in various ways.
What is Fortnite Battle Royale?
It is defined as an ActionBuilding game and was created with the Engine 4 engine. Lovers of action, exploration and shooting games will find hundreds of hours of fun in the beautifully created world of downloading Fortnite.
Recently EpicGames who are the creators of the game with People Can Fly has released the game Battle Royale which will exist as a separate form of Fortnite and is itself a separate title.
The brief history of this game begins in 2011 when it was revealed during the Spike Video GamesAward period known today as VGX. At the popular San Diego Comic Con in 2012, it was announced that the game would be exclusively for personal computers and would be the first Epic Games game developed with the new Unreal 4 game engine with iPhone iOS.
With the growing popularity of Player Unknown’s Battle grounds on personal computers in March 2017, EpicGames became interested in EpicGames, which claims to be a fan of the game, and thought of a way to implement gameplay within Fortnite, which would become a reality in September 2017.
As you can see the whole process of registering and downloading the game is simple, keep in mind also the requirements for the PC and you can enjoy this game without interruptions or delays.
This game has become a true super hit EpicGames and has been received in the best possible way by RPG and survival game fans. By combining different aspects and existing game modes, they were able to create their own world in a very original way that people really enjoyed being free. Recommended article: Challenges week 6.